Bond Advocaten supports and advises you from the outset of a finance transaction right through to the finish line and beyond. Our services include:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating loan and security agreements and other material to be provided by the borrower (e.g. corporate approvals, Works Council advice where required etc.);
- supervising commercial negotiation of finance documents;
- total management of the conditions precedent process and closing;
- advice and guidance during the term of the financing (e.g. waivers, amendments etc.).
Bond Advocaten advises on all aspects of finance, including key issues pertaining to Dutch law such as:
- Has the security been validly created in accordance with Dutch law? Has the credit agreement been duly signed and is it binding on all parties?
- Aspects of Dutch law pertaining to guarantees, suretyship, rights of mortgage and the various types of security agreements.
- What is the scope of a bank’s duty of care?
- What are the issues related to terminating a credit agreement?
- Does a credit agreement really provide uncommitted credit? What obligations and options stem from a credit agreement?
Where required, we issue our advice in the form of a legal opinion.